POWER TEAM BUILDING
Power Tools has partnered with Escape Entertainment to offer your business Power Team Building: an impactful, dynamic effective teaming experience. We combine an exciting, fun, team-based escape game with customized professional facilitation to help identify strengths of your team.
WHAT YOU'LL WALK AWAY WITH
- A fun, shared experience you'll talk about for months!
- Increased team morale and engagement.
- Heightened awareness of team strengths, challenges and opportunities for growth.
- Honest reflection of group dynamics in a safe environment.
- Opportunity to explore core values and language of your team/company, while focusing on your targeted objectives.
HOW IT WORKS
"Escape the room” challenge game meets diagnostic learning tool in this exciting outside-the-box experience. Your team battles the clock, uncovering clues and solving puzzles to escape the room, while our consultants observe group interactions and dynamics. Post-game, we facilitate highly customized debrief sessions, eliciting team insights, connections to the workplace and opportunities to enhance teaming. To boost long-term impact, we meet with team leads within in two weeks to present findings and recommendations, then meet again 6-8 weeks later to support accountability and implementation.
This program includes:
- 45 minute intake call with team lead several weeks before Power Team Building to solidify objectives and learn about your team.
- 2.5-hour Power Team Building including an escape room game, debrief session, group photo and give-aways.
- Presentation of PowerTools Findings and Recommendations document to team leads within two weeks of Power Team Building Session.
- Accountability and Long Term Impact meeting 6-8 weeks following the Findings and Recommendations meeting.
- Onsite or virtual coaching and additional workshops available upon request.