"Not finance. Not Strategy. Not technology. It's teamwork that remains the ultimate competitive advantage, both because it is so powerful and it is so rare." - Patrick Lencioni
WHAT YOU'LL WALK AWAY WITH
Objectives are customized to the desires of the clients and take into account the stage of group development and current status of the team.
- Assessment of current group strengths and challenges, based on client-driven data.
- Enhanced trust among team members
- Deeper understanding of the import and impact of the Five Functions of an Effective Team*,
- Establishment of team norms, to be used moving forward to guide group discussions and decision making.
- Access to concrete strategies that facilitate constructive communication and conflict resolution, adherence to group goals, and check-ins regarding team dynamics.
HOW IT WORKS
Pat Lencioni's Five Dysfunctions of a Team, which we have adapted to our strength-based approach.
This program includes:
- Intake meeting with team leaders to learn about the culture and core values of your team/company and to identify key objectives.
- Data collection: distribution and analysis of online survey of all participants regarding current team culture, strengths and opportunities for enhancement.
- Facilitation of a customizedtwo-hour to two-day interactive session at your site or offsite
- Compilation of a PowerTools Findings and Recommendations Report
- Post-session meeting with team leaders to discuss findings and recommendations
- Optional follow upsession one month later to assess application of enhanced teaming protocols, processes and climate.
- Optional coaching and/or subsequent workshops for accountability and long term strategy implementation.
"PowerTools learned very fast about our culture and needs. They were able to design a fun and productive session." Manager, Action Against Hunger