THRIVE IN A FAIL-FAST ENVIRONMENT
Let’s face it, celebrating failure, and embracing continuous change are fantastic ideas that do not come naturally to many of us. This workshop explores concrete, research-based Growth Mindset strategies that reduce imposter syndrome, risk-aversion and stress so that your team is set up for success and can walk the talk of the fail-fast workplace.
WHAT YOU'LL WALK AWAY WITH
- A deeper understanding of how our specific attitudes toward learning impact workplace success + challenge.
- Strategies to help you to embrace calculated risk-taking and more easily navigate agility and failure.
- Research-based findings that link Growth Mindset to increased innovation, engagement and agility.
- Heightened ability to support colleagues in a fail-fast environment
- Ideas about how to integrate Growth Mindset into your team's actions, communication and protocols.
This program includes:
- Half-day interactive THRIVE IN A FAIL-FAST ENVIRONMENT workshopat your site or offsite
- Pre- workshop Intake meeting with team leaders to learn about the culture and core values of your team/company and the specific ways that your team(s) manage failure, agility and challenge.
- Pre-workshop data collection: distribution and analysis of online survey of all participants regarding current their personal feelings about failure, company/team expectations and workplace culture.
- Post-workshop compilation of a PowerTools Findings and Recommendations Report
- Post-workshop meeting with team leaders to discuss findings and recommendations
- Follow up 1.5 hour workshop with participants one to two months later to assess application of Growth Mindset protocols, processes and procedures.
Ongoing coaching and/or subsequent workshops for accountability and long term strategy implementation available upon request.